Additional events to the World Rowing Cup III
The OC of the World Rowing Cup III 2019 Rotterdam is happy to announce the addition of several events to the regatta program. Marked as Holland Beker events, also races for student crews will be held. These offered events are: Univ W4x, Univ M4x, Univ W8+ and Univ M8+.
The Holland Beker regatta also has a legacy in the single scull events. The traditional main events, Women’s Single Scull Ladies’ Trophy and Men’s Single Scull Holland Beker have been incorporated in the World Rowing Cup program. The Junior Women’s Single Scull and Junior Men’s Single Scull have been added as Holland Beker events.
More information can be found at Athletes.
ADDITIONAL HOLLAND BEKER EVENTS
Besides the FISA World Rowing Cup and Para-rowing events, the Holland Beker also offers the following additional events:
- JM 1x
- JW 1x
- UnivM 4x
- UnivW 4x
- UnivM 8+
- UnivW 8+
These events are held on an 8-lane course, under FISA Rules of Racing, and are open to international crews. According to the preliminary time-table, heats are held on Friday evening July 12th, Finals A will be held on Sunday morning July 14th.
Invitations for these events can be obtained by writing an e-mail to email@example.com before June 1st 2019.
For the University events, all contestants must:
- Be at least 17 and less than 25 years of age on January 1st in the year of the event;
- Be officially registered for and pursuing a full-time course of study at a university or similar institute whose status as a university is recognized by the appropriate national academic authority of their country;
- Be former students of the institutions mentioned in 2) above who have obtained their academic degree or diploma in the year preceding the event.
For all Holland Beker Event s applies:
- For each event a maximum of 16 crews can enter;
- For Dutch crews applies; all entries have to be approved by the national federation KNRB;
- In cases the regulations regarding these events are unclear or require additional ruling, the LOC Competition Manager will decide.
When needed, let us know if you need help with renting a boat or acquiring accommodation. This also is done via firstname.lastname@example.org